Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Impossibly-Rare Cover Art: Jaws

I've done ALOT of Jaws Covers in the Past.  I've lost count (which is why I Tag them).

This one is special for a number of reasons though.

1st- it is a Teaser Poster.
2nd- it has to be quite rare.  I look for this stuff all the time and only found it this one time.
3rd- it is mysterious.

See for yourself...
What a neat one.

Given that I wasn't alive to see the hype for Jaws, I don't know if it is was super-common-knowledge that it was a Killer Shark Film.  I'd like to think that it wasn't, making this Teaser Poster all the more special.

For posterity, here is the original I found online...
I'm pretty sure that someone has kept this Canvas Poster in storage for way too long, hence the fold and dirt on it.

I consider it my honor to make it a bit nicer for you, the Internet.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I was around back then(at movies theaters a lot) and I never saw these posters....ever.

    ReplyDelete