Tuesday, December 20, 2016

TV on the Internet: Ash vs Evil Dead- 'Second Coming'

As much as I want to Review this, it also means the end of Season 2 of...
Back at the Cabin, a freaky Demon wants to kill Ash, while another Evil approaches from the outside.
Can Ash vanquish this evil creature?  Can he fix his past?
It seems like he got some good news....but why do I feel like there is a catch?
With one last fight to go, can Ash win and make things right (for real this time)?
Or will the Evil prove to be too great for even him this Season?  To find out, watch the Show.
Good, solid closure to the Season.  Without SPOILing too much, they address and seem to wrap up all the Plots of the Year.  We have the whole 'Town hates Ash' thing.  We have Ba'al.  We have Lucy Lawless' Character Arc.  We have Pablo and Kelly trying to be real Heroes.  We have Ash dealing with his Dad and his old Buddy.  All of it seems to get some closure.  Of course, this isn't the end.  Until then, we can enjoy Ash's crazy lack of planning, improbable heroics and his ability to always say the worst thing possible.  The Season has been a strong one, constantly keeping people like me on my toes.  You could argue that they weren't quite sure how to wrap things up last Season, leading to some awkward maneuvering at the start of this Season.  I don't foresee that problem for Season 3, so yea.  I still Amanda though.  In any event, I will do what I can to make it through the months of no new AvED and leave you with one last shot of Ash's face being covered in blood...
I can't tell you what is going to happen for a while, so just enjoy the Show so far until the inevitable ComicCon tease...

No comments:

Post a Comment